LawTech Hackathon Malaysia - Pitching stage!
FAQ - https://www.lawtechmalaysia.com/faq.html
This session is the open pitching session that will be happening for the hackathon, do join us to see the new potentials of the LegalTech industry of Malaysia!
Technology is disrupting every industry and has changed the practice of law. This hackathon is set to inspire new ideas and stimulate growth of technology and its application in the practice of law by bringing together legal practitioners and IT professionals.
- Elimination Pitching round
- Bringing tech and legal talents together
- Creating tech solution for legal industry
- Accelerating adoption of technology in the legal filed
Judging Criteria for the Pitchers
- - MVP have to be in the form of a working prototype.
- - Design does not score points.
- - Practical feasibility
- - Is it solving a pain point
- - Understanding the current legal implementations of the solutions (Hence why your team should have at least 1 lawyers)
- - Adoption strategy
12:00 PM - 6:00 PM MYT
Spectator SOLD OUT RM20.00
- Venue Address
- Unit 2-1, Level 2, The Podium, Tower 3, UOA Business Park No, 1, Jalan Pengaturcara U1/51a, Seksyen U1, Shah Alam Malaysia
LawTech Malaysia235 Followers